Firstly, we are so thankful to you all for your support during these unprecedented times due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
We at Four Shadows Winery take the health of our Customers and our team very serious. For that reason we have put in place the following precautions to make sure that everyone stays safe and healthy while visiting our tasting room.
What we are doing:
- To maintain appropriate physical distance we have installed a small barrier around the tasting bar
- We installed a glass barrier at the till.
- There are designated enter and exit doors
- There is hand sanitizer on your way in and out of the tasting room
- Our team washes their hands throughout the day and after all customer interactions
- We regularly sanitize all surfaces in our tasting room including the payment terminal (no cash excepted)
- Washrooms are sanitized routinely
- Floors are washed daily
- The number of visitors will be limited to no more than 3 groups with a max group size of 6 and no more than 10 visitors total
What you can do:
- Please use the appropriate doors to enter and exit
- Please use the hand sanitizer before entering the tasting room
- Please keep physical distance from other patrons already in the tasting room (6 feet min)
- Please do not enter if the tasting room already has 3 groups or a maximum of 10 guests (our staff will welcome you in when there is room)
- When you take merchandise from the shelf, please do not place it back. If you decide to not purchase, we will clean the item before placing it back on the shelf
- Please place your used wine glasses into the designated tray
Thank you for taking the time to read over our COVID-19 Safety Plan. We trust you will feel safe while visiting us at Four Shadows Winery and we look forward to sharing our story and great wines with you!